Reorienting fiscal policy: a bottom-up Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Kregel, 2014. "Liquidity Preference and the Entry and Exit to ZIRP and QE," Economics Policy Note Archive 14-5, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model,"
2016-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," IPE Working Papers 68/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2017. "Inequality Update: Who Gains When Income Grows?," Economics Policy Note Archive 17-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "IThe US Economy: From Crisis to Stagnation," IMK Working Paper 154-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Greg Hannsgen & Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Inside Money in a Kaldor-Kalecki-Steindl Fiscal Policy Model: The Unit of Account, Inflation, Leverage, and Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_839, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:37:y:2014:i:1:p:43-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .