Reorienting fiscal policy: a bottom-up Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John T. Harvey, 2016. "An Introduction to Post Keynesian Economics," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 61(2), pages 140-156, October.
- Jan Kregel, 2014. "Liquidity Preference and the Entry and Exit to ZIRP and QE," Economics Policy Note Archive 14-5, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2018.
"Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt, and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 316-338, April.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," Working Papers 2016-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," IPE Working Papers 68/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2017. "Inequality Update: Who Gains When Income Grows?," Economics Policy Note Archive 17-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "IThe US Economy: From Crisis to Stagnation," IMK Working Paper 154-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Greg Hannsgen & Tai Young-Taft, 2015. "Inside Money in a Kaldor-Kalecki-Steindl Fiscal Policy Model: The Unit of Account, Inflation, Leverage, and Financial Fragility," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_839, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:37:y:2014:i:1:p:43-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.