What is spurious correlation? a reply to DÃaz and Osuna
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lance Taylor & Stephen A. O'Connell, 1985. "A Minsky Crisis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 871-885.
- Semmler, Willi, 1987. "A macroeconomic limit cycle with financial perturbations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 469-495, September.
- Olivier Brossard, 1998. "L'instabilité financière selon Minsky : l'incertitude et la liquidité au fondement du cycle ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(2), pages 407-435.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 2001.
"The macrodynamics of debt deflation,"
Chapters,in: Financial Fragility and Investment in the Capitalist Economy, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel & Willi Semmler, 1999. "The Macrodynamics of Debt Deflation," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1999-04, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Eric Nasica & Alain Raybaut, 2005.
"Profits, confidence, and public deficits: modeling Minsky's institutional dynamics,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 136-154.
- Eric Nasica & Alain Raybaut, 2005. "Profits, Confidence and public deficits: modeling Minsky's institutional dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00465827, HAL.
- Sèbastien Charles, 2005. "A note on Some Minskyan Models of financial Instability," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(86).
- Semmler, Willi & Sieveking, Malte, 1993. "Nonlinear liquidity-growth dynamics with corridor-stability," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-208, October.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2006. "The Minskyan System, Part II: Dynamics of the Minskyan Analysis and the Financial Fragility Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_453, Levy Economics Institute.
- Davis, E. Philip, 1995. "Debt, Financial Fragility, and Systemic Risk," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233312, June.
- Gatti, D. Delli & Gallegati, M. & Gardini, L., 1993. "Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 161-187, October.
- Steve Keen, 1995. "Finance and Economic Breakdown: Modeling Minsky’s “Financial Instability Hypothesis”," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 607-635, July.
- Marc Jarsulic, 1990. "Debt and Macro Stability," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 91-100, Apr-Jun.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: A q-Theory Approach," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(1), pages 67-140.
- L. R. Wray, 1990. "Money and Credit in Capitalist Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 474.
- Leonce Ndikumana, 1999. "Debt Service, Financing Constraints, and Fixed Investment: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 455-478, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2015. "Price–price deviations are highly persistent," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 86-95.
- García-Belmonte, Lizeth & Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel, 2011. "Spurious regression and lurking variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(12), pages 2004-2010.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "A panel data approach to price–value correlations," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 21-34, August.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation problem; price; spurious correlation; value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:31:y:2008:i:2:p:345-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .