The Bank of England Macroeconomic Model: Its Nature and Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H, 1980. "Walras' Law and All That: Budget Constraints and Balance Sheet Constraints in Period Models and Continuous Time Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 1-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003.
"Does the stock of money have any causal significance?,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(225), pages 113-136.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Does the stock of money have any causal significance?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 56(225), pages 113-136.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2002. "Does The Stock of Money Have Any Causal Significance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_363, Levy Economics Institute.
- Paul Downward & Andrew Mearman, 2008. "Decision-making at the Bank of England: a critical appraisal," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 385-409, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:24:y:2002:i:4:p:529-545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .