The Organization of Parts Purchases in the Japanese Automotive Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José De Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2009.
"Do we need handshakes to cooperate in buyer-supplier relationships?,"
Documents de recherche
09-15, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- José De Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2010. "Do we need handshakes to cooperate in buyer-supplier relationships?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-13, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Morita, Hodaka & Nakahara, Hirohiko, 2004.
"Impacts of the information-technology revolution on Japanese manufacturer-supplier relationships,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 390-415, September.
- Hodaka Morita & Hirohiko Nakahara, 2002. "Impacts of the Information-technology Revolution on Japanese Manufacturer-supplier Relationships," Industrial Organization 0207009, EconWPA.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Shinohara, Ryusuke, 2014.
"What factors determine the number of trading partners?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 428-441.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Ryusuke Shinohara, 2011. "What factors determine the number of trading partners?," ISER Discussion Paper 0808, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- McLaren, John, 1999.
"Supplier relations and the market context: A theory of handshakes,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 121-138, June.
- McLaren, J, 1996. "Supplier Relations and the Market Context : A Theory of Handshakes," Papers 766, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Wolfgang Becker & Jurgen Peters, 1998. "R&D-Competition Between Vertical Corporate Networks: Market Structure and Strategic R&D-Spillovers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 51-72.
- José Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2014.
"On the value of partial commitment for cooperative investment in buyer–supplier relationship,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 151-171, March.
- José De Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2013. "On the value of partial commitment for cooperative investment in buyer-supplier relationship," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00870060, HAL.
- Jose De Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2013. "On the value of partial commitment for cooperative investment in buyer-supplier relationship," TEPP Working Paper 2013-08, TEPP.
- Yujiro HAYAMI & Masao KIKUCHI & Esther B. MARCIANO, 1998. "Structure Of Rural-Based Industrialization: Metal Craft Manufacturing On The Outskirts Of Greater Manila, The Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(2), pages 132-154, June.
- Spencer, Barbara J & Qiu, Larry D, 2001.
"Keiretsu and Relationship-Specific Investment: A Barrier to Trade?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 871-901, November.
- Barbara J. Spencer & Larry D. Qiu, 2000. "Keiretsu and Relationship-Specific Investment: A Barrier to Trade?," NBER Working Papers 7572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2001.
"Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 361-381, August.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 1997. "Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 97-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Geoffrey Martin & Remzi Gözübüyük & Manuel Becerra, 2015. "Interlocks and firm performance: The role of uncertainty in the directorate interlock-performance relationship," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 235-253, February.
- Branstetter, Lee, 2000. "Vertical Keiretsu and Knowledge Spillovers in Japanese Manufacturing: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 73-104, June.
- Fumihiko Isada & Yuriko Isada, 2015. "A Network Analysis Of Open Innovation In Drug Discovery," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 9(1), pages 94-110.
- Roger Hayter & Jerry Patchell & Kevin Rees, 1999. "Business Segmentation and Location Revisited: Innovation and the Terra Incognita of Large Firms," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 425-442.
- Saeki, Yasuo & Horak, Sven, 2013. "The role of trust in cultivating relation-specific skills: The case of a multinational automotive supplier in Japan and Germany," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 95/2013, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- José De Sousa & Xavier Fairise, 2013. "On the value of partial commitment for cooperative investment in buyer-supplier relationship," Working Papers halshs-00870060, HAL.
- John Gowdy, 1993. "Economic selection and the role of government: Some lessons from evolutionary biology," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 61-70, March.
- Junya Sakaguchi & Yutaka Kato & Nobumasa Shimizu, 2005. "Valiability of Buyer-Supplier Relationships: Empirical Evidence from Japanese Keiretsu Systems," Discussion Papers 2005-03, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0047-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jpneco:v:13:y:1985:i:4:p:32-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJES19 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.