The Great Crisis and the Significance of Gender in the U.S. Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Delorme, 2010. "Deep Complexity and the Social Sciences," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13888, September.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2011. "Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism," Textos para discussão 298, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bresser Pereira,Luiz Carlos, 2010. "Globalization and Competition," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521196352, November.
- Keith Acheson, 2011.
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 31
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521415019, December.
- Hausman,Daniel M., 1992. "The Inexact and Separate Science of Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521425230, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smriti Rao & Hazel Malapit, 2015. "Gender, Household Structure and Financial Participation in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 606-620, December.
- Mathieu Dufour & Ã–zgÃ¼r Orhangazi, 2016. "Growth and distribution after the 2007â€“2008 US financial crisis: who shouldered the burden of the crisis?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 151-174, April.
- Giovanna Vertova, 2014. "What’s gender got to do with the Great Recession? The Italian case," Chapters,in: The Great Recession and the Contradictions of Contemporary Capitalism, chapter 11, pages 189-207 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:277-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.