Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings: The Indian Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Dreassi & Massimiliano Kaucic & Giorgio Valentinuz, 2017. "The Information Content Of Earnings Announcements In The European Insurance Market: An Event Study Analysis," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16.
- Joanna Lizińska & Leszek Czapiewski, 2014. "Performance of Polish IPO Firms: Size and Profitability Effect," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1, pages 53-71.
- Reddy, K. Srinivasa, 2011. "The aftermarket pricing performance of initial public offers: Insights from India," MPRA Paper 62885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Sanjay Dhamija & Ravinder Kumar Arora, 2017. "Determinants of Long-run Performance of Initial Public Offerings: Evidence from India," Vision, , vol. 21(1), pages 35-45, March.
- Mohd Rashid, Rasidah & Abdul-Rahim, Ruzita & Yong, Othman, 2014. "The influence of lock-up provisions on IPO initial returns: Evidence from an emerging market," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 487-501.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging market; going public; IPO; SEO; underpricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:41:y:2005:i:6:p:45-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.