Real β-Convergence of Transition Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks, 2016. "Catching up in Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 47(4), pages 319-340.
- Mariusz Prochniak & Katarzyna Wasiak, 2017. "The impact of the financial system on economic growth in the context of the global crisis: empirical evidence for the EU and OECD countries," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 295-337, May.
- Yerken Turganbayev, 2016. "Regional convergence in Kazakhstan," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 314-334, July.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michał Bernard Pietrzak, 2015.
"Quality of Institutions for Global Knowledge-based Economy and Convergence Process in the European Union,"
Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 42.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "Quality of Institutions for Global Knowledge-based Economy and Convergence Process in the European Union," Working Papers 163/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Mateusz Pipieñ & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2017. "The Heterogeneity of Convergence in Transition Countries," Lodz Economics Working Papers 7/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Dimitar Eftimoski, 2020. "Some new insights on economic convergence and growth in Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 863-884, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:51:y:2013:i:3:p:6-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.