Swedish Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lothar Funk, 2004. "Employment Opportunities for Older Workers: A Comparison of Selected OECD Countries," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(2), pages 22-33, 07.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 2010.
"Economic Performance and Market Work Activity in Sweden After the Crisis of the Early 1990s,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reforming the Welfare State: Recovery and Beyond in Sweden, pages 225-252
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "Economic Perfomance and Market Work Activity in Sweden after the Crisis of the Early 1990s," Working Paper Series 687, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Magnus Henrekson & Jesper Roine, 2007.
"Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurship Policy, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2005. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series 653, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Apr 2006.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2006. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 621, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2003. "The Benefits of Economic Freedom: A Survey," Ratio Working Papers 4, The Ratio Institute.
- Rosser, J. Jr., 2005. "The Road to Serfdom and the world economy: 60 years later," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 1012-1025, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:44:y:2001:i:4:p:38-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.