Signal Jamming in New Credit Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- E.O. Svensson, Lars, 1994.
"Why exchange rate bands? : Monetary independence in spite of fixed exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 157-199, February.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1992. "Why Exchange Rate Bands? Monetary Independence in Spite of Fixed Exchange Rates," Papers 521, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1992. "Why Exchange Rate Bands? Monetary Independence in Spite of Fixed Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1992. "Why Exchange Rate Bands? Monetary Independence in Spite of Fixed Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 4207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rolnick, Arthur J & Weber, Warren E, 1986.
"Gresham's Law or Gresham's Fallacy?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(1), pages 185-199, February.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- Oppers, S.E., 1993. "Arbitrage in Bimetallic Money Supplies: Evidence from the Exchange Rate," Working Papers 338, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Friedman, Milton, 1990. "The Crime of 1873," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1159-1194, December.
- Oppers, Stefan Erik, 2000. "A model of the bimetallic system," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 517-533, October.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Salant, Stephen W & Henderson, Dale W, 1978. "Market Anticipations of Government Policies and the Price of Gold," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 627-648, August.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Money and the Price Level under the Gold Standard," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 13-33, March.
- Kreps, David M., 1990. "Game Theory and Economic Modelling," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283812.
- Garber, Peter M, 1986. "Nominal Contracts in a Bimetallic Standard," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1012-1030, December.
- Friedman, Milton, 1990. "Bimetallism Revisited," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 85-104, Fall.
- Dumas, Bernard, 1992. "Dynamic Equilibrium and the Real Exchange Rate in a Spatially Separated World," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(2), pages 153-180.
- Flandreau, Marc, 1996. "Adjusting to the Gold Rush: Endogenous Bullion Points and the French Balance of Payments 1846-1870," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 417-439, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guha, Brishti & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2013.
"Micro-finance competition: Motivated micro-lenders, double-dipping and default,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 86-102.
- Brishti Guha & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2012. "Micro-finance Competition: Motivated Micro-lenders, Double-dipping and Default," Working Papers 04-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brishti Guha & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2012. "Micro-finance competition: Motivated micro-lenders, double-dipping and default," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 12-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Guha, Brishti & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2012. "Micro-finance competition: motivated micro-lenders, double-dipping and default," MPRA Paper 36116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brishti Guha & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2013. "Micro-finance Competition: Motivated Micro-lenders, Double-dipping and Default," Working Papers 01-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sergio Navajas & Jonathan Conning & Claudio Gonzalez-Vega, 2003.
"Lending technologies, competition and consolidation in the market for microfinance in Bolivia,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 747-770.
- Jonathan Conning & Sergio Navajas & Claudio Gonzalez-Vega, 2003. "Lending Technologies, Competition, and Consolidation in the Market for Microfinance in Bolivia," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 213, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Hachem, Kinda, 2011. "Relationship lending and the transmission of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 590-600.
- Kaniska Dam & Prabal Roy Chowdhuri, 2015. "Incentives and Competition in Microfinance," Working papers DTE 579, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:34:y:2002:i:2:p:469-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.