The Optimum Quantity of Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003.
"Money, endogenous fertility and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 527-539, December.
- Alberto Petrucci, 1999. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1999.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," CEIS Research Paper 22, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03003, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Radhika, 2002.
"The Inflation Tax, Variable Time Preference, And The Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 496-522, September.
- R. Lahiri, 1998. "The Inflation Tax, Variable Time Preference, and the Business Cycle," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:2:y:1970:i:4:p:397-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.