The Behavior of the Currency-Deposit Ratio during the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordo, Michael D & Choudhri, Ehsan U & Schwartz, Anna J, 1995.
"Could Stable Money Have Averted the Great Contraction?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(3), pages 484-505, July.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri & Anna J. Schwartz, 1993. "Could Stable Money Have Averted The Great Contraction?," NBER Working Papers 4481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:50-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder & Abdul, Jalil & Rao, Nasir Hamid, 2011.
"Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited,"
31124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasir Hamid Rao & Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari & Abdul Jalil, 2011. "Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited," Working Papers id:4290, eSocialSciences.
- Syed Kalim Hyder Bukhari & Abdul Jalil & Nasir Hamid Rao, 2011. "Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited," SBP Working Paper Series 39, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Lahiri, Ashok K., 2016. "Demonetization, the Cash Shortage and the Black Money," Working Papers 16/184, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Khaskheli, G H & Ahmed, Aqeel & Hyder, Kalim, 2013. "The Behavior and Determinants of the Currency Deposit Ratio in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 85502, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashok K. Lahiri, 2017. "Demonetization, the Cash Shortage and the Black Money," Working Papers id:11550, eSocialSciences.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1988. "The Contribution of a Monetary History of the United States: 1867 to 1960 To Monetary History," NBER Working Papers 2549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1993. "Financial Factors in the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 61-85, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:11:y:1979:i:4:p:405-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.