Corporate and public governances in transition: the limits of property rights and the significance of legal institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sau Lino, 2008. "La struttura del sistema finanziario in Cina," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200807, University of Turin.
- Adam Szirmai & Ruoen Ren & Manyin Bai, 2005. "Chinese Manufacturing Performance in Comparative Perspective, 1980-2002," Working Papers 920, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Alessia Amighini, 2005.
"China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 203-219, December.
- Alessia Amighini, 2004. "China in the international fragmentation of production: Evidence from the ICT industry," KITeS Working Papers 151, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2004.
- Sau Lino, 2009. "Gradualism and the Evolution of the Financial Structure in China," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200903, University of Turin.
- Andreas (Andy) Jobst & Harry X. Wu, 2008. "Measuring Chinaâ€™s Economic Performance," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 9(2), pages 13-44, April.
- Saccone Donatella, 2008. "Educational Inequality and Educational Poverty. the Chinese Case in the Period 1975-2004," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200808, University of Turin.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2008. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, Winter.
- Valli Vittorio, 2009. "The three waves of the fordist model of growth and the case of China," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200905, University of Turin.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; institutions; property rights; privatization; depoliticization; corruption; governance; law;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:1:y:2004:i:2:p:155-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .