Comparative Economic Systems and the New Comparative Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1743 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Marianne & Kovzik, Alexander, 2016. "Teaching comparative economic systems 25 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 23-33.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2006. "New View of Contemporary Europe," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 107-110.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2011. "Some comparative economics of the organization of sports: Competition and regulation in north American vs. European professional team sports leagues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00677436, HAL.
- Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2006. "Book Review: Laszlo Csaba, The New Political Economy of Emerging Europe, Budapest: AkadÃ©miai KiadÃ³, 2005," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 2, pages 81-85, July.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative Economic Systems; Comparative Economics; New Comparative Economics;
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- P50 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:59-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .