Examining large-scale time-use files through graphic representation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dr. Jennifer Baxter, 2011. "An examination of the characteristics and time use of those who have unfilled spare time," electronic International Journal of Time Use Research, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)) and The International Association for Time Use Research (IATUR), vol. 8(1), pages 30-61, November.
- Hamrick, Karen S. & Hopkins, David & McClelland, Ket, 2008. "How Much Time Do Americans Spend Eating?," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, June.
- Aizer, Anna, 2004. "Home alone: supervision after school and child behavior," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1835-1848, August.
- Rebecca Utz, 2014. "Walking the Dog: The Effect of Pet Ownership on Human Health and Health Behaviors," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 327-339, April.
- Anne Roeters & Mariëlle Cloïn & Tanja van der Lippe, 2014. "Solitary Time and Mental Health in the Netherlands," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(2), pages 925-941, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejao, 2012.
"The Timing of Labor Demand,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 105-106, pages 15-34.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Varejão, José, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 3885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 14566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 759.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," Working Papers 367, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstelework; home-based work; graphic analysis; tempogram; composite tempogram;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leu:journl:2004:vol1:p85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Merz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbluede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .