Examining large-scale time-use files through graphic representation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejao, 2012.
"The Timing of Labor Demand,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 105-106, pages 15-34.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Varejão, José, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 3885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 14566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. Hamermesh & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 759.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Daniel S. & José Varejão, 2008. "The Timing of Labor Demand," Working Papers 367, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstelework; home-based work; graphic analysis; tempogram; composite tempogram;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:leu:journl:2004:vol1:p85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Merz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbluede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.