Do the Heterodox Theories Have Something in Common? A post-Keynesian Point of View
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2009.
"Post-Keynesian economics How to move forward,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 227-246.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Ramskogler, Paul, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 772, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Paul Ramskogler, 2008. "Post Keynesian economics - how to move forward," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp124, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterodox; neoclassical; post-keynesian; kaleckians;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2005:i:63:p:43-769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .