A "Shock" of the net external assets and the Colombian Economic Cycle 1994-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239, June.
- Kahn, Richard, 1978. "Some Aspects of the Development of Keynes's Thought," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 545-559, June.
- B. R. Shenoy, 1932. "An Equation for the Price-Level of New Investment Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 138-149.
- John H. Williams, 1931. "The Monetary Doctrines of J. M. Keynes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(4), pages 547-587.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo, 2002. "The Collaboration between J. M. Keynes and R. F. Kahn from the Treatise to the General Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 421-448, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic cycle; dynamic model of general balance; impulse or shock; cyclical answers; height; depression; entrances and exits of capital;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lde:journl:y:2005:i:62:p:35-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deantco.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .