An Exploratory Evaluation of the Employment Role of Commercial Cart Pushing in Metropolitan Lagos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Greenhouse gas emissions increase global warming," MPRA Paper 50839, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Apr 2011.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Dangerous effects of methane gas in atmosphere," MPRA Paper 50844, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 May 2011.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2012. "Present and future of biofuels production for sustainability," MPRA Paper 50678, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsCart; Attraction; Unemployed; Migrants; Sustainable; Profits; Generator; Reinjection.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:6:y:2013:p:14-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem) or (Bamadev Paudel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .