Corporate Governance Models: Stakeholder vs Shareholder. Challenges And Opportunities For The Contemporary Business Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Jane & Roberts, John, 2001. "Introduction An Ethic for Corporate Governance?," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 67-71, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrew West, 2016. "Applying Metaethical and Normative Claims of Moral Relativism to (Shareholder and Stakeholder) Models of Corporate Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 199-215, May.
- Frerich Buchholz & Kerstin Lopatta & Karen Maas, 2020. "The Deliberate Engagement of Narcissistic CEOs in Earnings Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(4), pages 663-686, December.
- Addmore T. Muruviwa & Wilson Akpan & Fhulu H. Nekhwevha, 2020. "Debating stakeholder reciprocity: understanding the stakeholders’ duties in corporate social responsibility in a Zimbabwean mining town," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 1787-1809, March.
- C.-F. Wu, 2006. "The Study of the Relations among Ethical Considerations, Family Management and Organizational Performance in Corporate Governance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 165-179, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Ethics; Corporative Governance; Stakeholder; Shareholder; Social Responsibility; Values.;
All these keywords.
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:47-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adi Sava (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.