The Role of Internet in Enabling Performance for Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Kotler, 1965. "Competitive Strategies for New Product Marketing Over the Life Cycle," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 104-119, December.
- Skålén, Per & Fellesson, Markus & Fougère, Martin, 2006. "The governmentality of marketing discourse," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 275-291, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; entrepreneurship; online business; agribusiness; e-commerce;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:189-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .