The „Bosnian Spring”: Geo:Economical and Geopolitical Aspects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2009. "Structural Fund Absorption: A New Challenge For Romania?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 136-154.
- ., 2013. "Partnerships in Europe," Chapters,in: Strategic Public Private Partnerships, chapter 7, pages 60-79 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of EU Transfers in New Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/223, International Monetary Fund.
- ., 2013. "Application of auction theory in Europe," Chapters,in: Cartels, Competition and Public Procurement, chapter 6, pages 89-108 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2013. "Revealed competition in European regions," Chapters,in: Regional Competitiveness and Smart Specialization in Europe, chapter 5, pages 103-129 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsGeo-economics; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Geopolitics; Bosnian spring;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:104-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .