Aspects Concerning the Strategy for the Prevention and Countering of Financing Terrorism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshé Machover & Dan S. Felsenthal, 2001. "The Treaty of Nice and qualified majority voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(3), pages 431-464.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:393-408 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic minority; religion; culture; Roman world/universe; mythology; rite; tradition; cult; symbol; funerary eschatology;
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:1:p:160-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .