Opposition Backlash and Platform Convergence in a Spatial Voting Model with Campaign Contributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coughlin, Peter & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1981. "Electoral outcomes with probabilistic voting and Nash social welfare maxima," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 113-121, February.
- Coughlin, Peter & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1981. "Directional and local electoral equilibria with probabilistic voting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 226-239, April.
- Dan Usher, 1994.
"The Significance of the Probabilistic Voting Theorem,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 433-445, May.
- Dan Usher, 1990. "The Significance of the Probabilistic Voting Theorem," Working Papers 785, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Coughlin, Peter J & Mueller, Dennis C & Murrell, Peter, 1990. "Electoral Politics, Interest Groups, and the Size of Government," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 682-705, October.
- Rae, Douglas & Taylor, Michael, 1971. "Decision Rules and Policy Outcomes," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 71-90, January.
- Hettich, W. & Winer, S.L., 1993. "The Political Economy of Taxation," Papers 8, Carleton - Business Administration.
- Caplin, Andrew S & Nalebuff, Barry J, 1988. "On 64%-Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 787-814, July.
- Feldman, Allan M. & Lee, Kyung-Ho, 1988. "Existence of electoral equilibria with probabilistic voting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 205-227, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:65:y:1971:i:04:p:1141-1145_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Coughlin, 1986. "Elections and income redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 27-91, January.
- Peter Coughlin, 1982. "Pareto optimality of policy proposals with probabilistic voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 427-433, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. S. Maloy, 2015. "Intermediate Conditions of Democratic Accountability: A Response to Electoral Skepticism," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(2), pages 76-89.
- Volokh, Alexander, 2010. "Privatization, free riding, and industry-expanding lobbying," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 62-70, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:98:y:1999:i:3-4:p:269-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .