An Empirical Test of Neutrality and the Crowding-Out Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knack, Stephen, 1992. "Civic norms, social sanctions and voting turnout," MPRA Paper 28080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knack, Stephen, 1993. "The Voter Participation Effects of Selecting Jurors from Registration Lists," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 99-114, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:62:y:1968:i:01:p:25-42_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Tollison & T. Willett, 1973. "Some simple economics of voting and not voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 59-71, September.
- Heckelman, J C, 1995. "The Effect of the Secret Ballot on Voter Turnout Rates," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 82(1-2), pages 107-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisahiro Naito, 2015. "Provision of Household Public Goods and the Household Income Distribution," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2015-004, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Agathe Rouaix & Charles Figuières & Marc Willinger, 2015.
"The trade-off between welfare and equality in a public good experiment,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(3), pages 601-623, October.
- Agathe Rouaix & Charles Figuières & Marc Willinger, 2013. "The trade-off between welfare and equality in a public good experiment," Working Papers 13-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2013.
- Huseyin Yildirim & Alvaro Name Correa, 2011. "A Theory of Charitable Fund-Raising with Costly Solicitations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000222, David K. Levine.
- Ken Yamada & Hisahiro Naito, 2014. "Neutrality Theorem Revisited: An Empirical Examination of Household Public Goods Provision," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2014-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:92:y:1997:i:3-4:p:261-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .