Gordon Tullock: Entrepreneur of Public Choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2009.
"The Allocation of a Prize,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
09-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Pradeep K. Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000402, David K. Levine.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize (R)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1858, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2016. "Eliciting performance: deterministic versus proportional prizes," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 45(1), pages 239-267, March.
- Jason Oakes, 2016. "Rent-seeking and the tragedy of the commons: two approaches to problems of collective action in biology and economics," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 137-151, July.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2016. "Optimal Prizes," Department of Economics Working Papers 16-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2007.
"Crowding-out in productive and redistributive rent-seeking,"
Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 199-229, October.
- Giuseppe, Dari-Mattiacci & Bruno, Lovat & Eric, Langlais & Francesco, Parisi, 2004. "Crowding-out in productive and redistributive rent seeking," MPRA Paper 1151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Nov 2006.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2007. "Crowding-out in Productive and Redistributive Rent-Seeking," Working Papers of BETA 2007-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sah, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize (Expanded)," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Charles Rowley, 2012. "The intellectual legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 29-46, July.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Francesco Parisi, 2005. "Rents, dissipation and lost treasures: Rethinking Tullock's paradox," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 411-422, September.
- William F. Shughart & Robert D. Tollison, 2016. "On the extraordinary scholarly life and times of Gordon Tullock," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 227-247, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:71:y:1991:i:3:p:149-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .