Globalization as a Challenge for Public Choice Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John V. Duca & Jason L. Saving, 2016.
"Income Inequality and Political Polarization: Time Series Evidence Over Nine Decades,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 445-466, September.
- Duca, John V. & Saving, Jason L., 2014. "Income inequality and political polarization: time series evidence over nine decades," Working Papers 1408, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Salmai Qari & Kai Konrad & Benny Geys, 2012.
"Patriotism, taxation and international mobility,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 695-717, June.
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2012. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Munich Reprints in Economics 22071, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009.
"Patriotism, taxation and international mobility
[Patriotismus, Besteuerung und Internationale Mobilität]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:106:y:2001:i:1-2:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.