Integrating Turkish communities: a German dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swinton, Scott M., 2002.
"Capturing household-level spatial influence in agricultural management using random effects regression,"
Blackwell, pages 371-381.
- Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Capturing household-level spatial influence in agricultural management using random effects regression," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Capturing Household-Level Spatial Influence In Agricultural Management Using Random Effects Regression," Staff Papers 11516, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2004. "Agricultural Expansion, Resource Booms and Growth in Latin America: Implications for Long-run Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 137-157, January.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Perz, Stephen G. & Walker, Robert T., 2002. "Household Life Cycles and Secondary Forest Cover Among Small Farm Colonists in the Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1009-1027, June.
- Escobal, Javier & Aldana, Ursula, 2003. "Are Nontimber Forest Products the Antidote to Rainforest Degradation? Brazil Nut Extraction in Madre De Dios, Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1873-1887, November.
- Walker, Robert & Homma, Alfredo Kingo Oyama, 1996. "Land use and land cover dynamics in the Brazilian Amazon: an overview," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 67-80, July.
- Pichon, Francisco J., 1997. "Settler households and land-use patterns in the Amazon frontier: Farm-level evidence from Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 67-91, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2013.
"The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 777-810.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2010. "The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes," CSEF Working Papers 246, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Hulya Ulku, 2012.
"Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(14), pages 3139-3158, November.
- Hulya Ulku, 2010. "Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 11510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegration; Turkish minority; Parallel society; Discrimination; Education; Immigration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:25:y:2006:i:5:p:419-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .