Applying game theory to automated negotiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Großklags, Jens & Schmidt, Carsten & Siegel, Jonathan, 2000. "Dumb software agents on an experimental asset market," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,96, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- D.D.B. Bragt, van & J. A. La Poutr & E. H. Gerding, 2000. "Equilibrium Selection In Evolutionary Bargaining Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 323, Society for Computational Economics.
- David van Bragt & Han La Poutré, 2001. "Evolving Automata Play the Alternating-Offers Game," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 2B.3, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- van Bragt, David & van Kemenade, Cees & la Poutre, Han, 2001.
"The Influence of Evolutionary Selection Schemes on the Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 17(2-3), pages 253-263, June.
- David van Bragt & Cees van Kemenade & Han La Poutre, 1999. "The Influence of Evolutionary Selection Schemes on the Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 344, Society for Computational Economics.
- Enrico Gerding & David van Bragt & Han La Poutré, 2003. "Multi-Issue Negotiation Processes by Evolutionary Simulation, Validation and Social Extensions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 39-63, August.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9254-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9390-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Stan van Hoesel & Rudolf Müller, 2001. "Optimization in electronic markets: examples in combinatorial auctions," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-33, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:1:y:1999:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.