Industry–University Collaboration by Canadian Manufacturing Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hemmert, Martin & Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Bstieler, Ludwig, 2008. "An Inquiry into the Status and Nature of University-Industry Research Collaborations in Japan and Korea," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 49(2), pages 163-180, December.
- Gloria Cuevas-Rodríguez & Antonio Carmona-Lavado & Carmen Cabello-Medina, 2017. "Improving The Effectiveness Of Open Innovation: A Configurational Approach," Working Papers 17.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Andrea Filippetti & Maria Savona, 2017.
"University–industry linkages and academic engagements: individual behaviours and firms’ barriers. Introduction to the special section,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 719-729, August.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Savona, Maria, 2017. "University–industry linkages and academic engagements: individual behaviours and firms’ barriers. Introduction to the special section," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 80070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "Does Partner Type Matter in R&D Collaboration for Product Innovation?," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200906, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Muscio, Alessandro & Nardone, Gianluca, 2012. "The determinants of university–industry collaboration in food science in Italy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 710-718.
- Bodas Freitas Isabel Maria & Federica Rossi & Aldo Geuna, 2014.
"Collaboration objectives and the location of the university partner: Evidence from the Piedmont region in Italy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 203-226, November.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Federica Rossi & Aldo Geuna, 2013. "Collaboration objectives and the location of the university partner: Evidence from the Piedmont region in Italy," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487507, HAL.
- José Albors-Garrigos & José L. Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Making sense of innovation by R&D and non-R&D innovators in low technology contexts: a forgotten lesson for policymakers," Working Papers. Serie EC 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Claudia Fuentes & Gabriela Dutrénit, 2016. "Geographic proximity and university–industry interaction: the case of Mexico," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 329-348, April.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0843-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans, 2006. "What do we know about Firms’ Research Collaboration with Universities? New Quantitative and Qualitative Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 74, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
- Barry Bozeman & Daniel Fay & Catherine Slade, 2013. "Research collaboration in universities and academic entrepreneurship: the-state-of-the-art," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 1-67, February.
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "How does University Collaboration Contribute to Successful R&D Management?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 131, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2480-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity-Industry collaboration; R & D; innovation; motivation; impacts; Canadian universities; O31; O32; L60; I29;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:31:y:2006:i:4:p:485-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .