Technology Transfer in European Regions: Introduction to the Special Issue
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutz, Judith, 2000. "The university-industry-government relations in Latin America," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 279-290, February.
- Rodrigo Arocena & Judith Sutz, 2000. "Interactive Learning Spaces and Development Policies in Latin America," DRUID Working Papers 00-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Arocena, Rodrigo & Sutz, Judith, 2001. "Changing knowledge production and Latin American universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1221-1234, October.
- Laursen, Keld, 1996. "Horizontal diversification in the Danish national system of innovation: the case of pharmaceuticals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1121-1137, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caruso, R. & Palano, D., 2005.
"Regioni e Territori nello Spazio Europeo della Ricerca,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1).
- Raul Caruso, 2005. "Regioni e Territori nello Spazio Europeo della Ricerca," Urban/Regional 0501004, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:27:y:2002:i:1:p:5-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .