On the Contingent Valuation of Safety and the Safety of Contingent Valuation: Part 2--The CV/SG "Chained" Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veisten, Knut & Flügel, Stefan & Rizzi, Luis I. & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Elvik, Rune, 2013. "Valuing casualty risk reductions from estimated baseline risk," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 50-61.
- Olsen, Jan Abel & Donaldson, Cam & Pereira, Joao, 2004. "The insensitivity of 'willingness-to-pay' to the size of the good: New evidence for health care," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 445-460, August.
- Haddak, Mohamed Mouloud & Lefèvre, Marie & Havet, Nathalie, 2016.
"Willingness-to-pay for road safety improvement,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-10.
- Mohamed Mouloud Haddak & Nathalie Havet & Marie Lefèvre, 2014. "Willingness-to-pay for road safety improvement," Working Papers halshs-00950017, HAL.
- Mouloud Haddak & Nathalie Havet & Marie Lefèvre, 2016. "Willingness-to-pay for road safety improvement," Post-Print halshs-01237566, HAL.
- Mouloud Haddak & Nathalie Havet & Marie Lefèvre, 2014. "Willingness-to-pay for road safety improvement," Working Papers 1406, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M. & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Rizzi, Luis I., 2009. "Estimating the willingness to pay and value of risk reduction for car occupants in the road environment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 692-707, August.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1451-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Naghmeh Niroomand & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Life, Injury, and Travel Time Saved Using a Stated Preference Framework," Development Discussion Papers 2015-08, JDI Executive Programs.
- Girard, Dorota Zdanowska, 2005. "The cost of epidemiological transition: A study of a decrease in pertussis vaccination coverage," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 287-303, November.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:51:p:5200-5211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & François-Charles Wolff & Jason Shogren & Pascal Gastineau, 2017.
"Interval bidding in a distribution elicitation format,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(51), pages 5200-5211, November.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & François-Charles Wolff & Jason Shogren, 2014. "Interval Bidding in a Distribution Elicitation Format," Working Papers 2014.16, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & François-Charles Wolff & Jason Shogren & Pascal Gastineau, 2017. "Interval bidding in a distribution elicitation format," Post-Print hal-01576239, HAL.
- Michaël Schwarzinger & Fabrice Carrat & Stéphane Luchini, 2009. ""If you have the flu symptoms, your asymptomatic spouse may better answer the willingness-to-pay question". Evidence from a double-bounded dichotomous choice model with heterogeneous anchori," Post-Print inserm-00636179, HAL.
- W. Viscusi & Elissa Gentry, 2015. "The value of a statistical life for transportation regulations: A test of the benefits transfer methodology," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 53-77, August.
- Susan Chilton & Michael Jones-Lee & Rebecca McDonald & Hugh Metcalf, 2012. "Does the WTA/WTP ratio diminish as the severity of a health complaint is reduced? Testing for smoothness of the underlying utility of wealth function," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-24, August.
- Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Do we really understand the age-VSL relationship?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 242-261, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:17:y:1998:i:3:p:187-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.