The Riskiness of REITs Surrounding the October 1997 Stock Market Decline
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong Wang & Yining Sun & Yin Chen, 2009. "Special considerations for designing pilot REITs in China," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 140-161, March.
- Ranajit Kumar Bairagi & William Dimovski, 2012. "The direct costs of raising external equity capital for US REIT IPOs," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(6), pages 538-562, September.
- De Santis, Paola & Drago, Carlo, 2014.
"Asimmetria del rischio sistematico dei titoli immobiliari americani: nuove evidenze econometriche
[Systematic Risk Asymmetry of the American Real Estate Securities: Some New Econometric Evidence]," MPRA Paper 59381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Michayluk & Patrick J. Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2006. "Asymmetric Volatility, Correlation and Returns Dynamics Between the U.S. and U.K. Securitized Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 109-131, March.
- Kenji Kutsuna & William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2008.
"The Pricing and Underwriting Costs of Japanese REIT IPOs,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 221-239, November.
- Kenji Kutsuna & William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2007. "The Pricing and Underwriting Costs of Japanese REIT IPOs," Discussion Papers 2007-37, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- I-Chun Tsai & Cheng-Feng Lee & Ming-Chu Chiang, 2012. "The Asymmetric Wealth Effect in the US Housing and Stock Markets: Evidence from the Threshold Cointegration Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 1005-1020, November.
- Ran Lu-Andrews & John L. Glascock, 2017. "Liquidity, Price Behavior, and Market-related Events," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 318-351, March.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9593-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crystal Lin & Kenneth Yung, 2006. "Equity Capital Flows and Demand for REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 275-291, November.
- Ranajit Kumar Bairagi & William Dimovski, 2010. "The underpricing of US REIT IPOs: 1996--2010," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 233-248, December.
- Dirk Brounen & Piet Eichholtz & David Ling, 2009. "The Liquidity of Property Shares: An International Comparison," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 413-445.
- Ming-Chi Chen & Chi-Lu Peng & So-De Shyu & Jhih-Hong Zeng, 2012. "Market States and the Effect on Equity REIT Returns due to Changes in Monetary Policy Stance," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 364-382, August.
- John Glascock & Ran Lu-Andrews, 2015. "The Price Behavior of REITs Surrounding Extreme Market-Related Events," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 441-479, November.
- Denis Schweizer & Lars Haß & Lutz Johanning & Bernd Rudolph, 2013. "Do Alternative Real Estate Investment Vehicles Add Value to REITs? Evidence from German Open-ended Property Funds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 65-82, July.
- Szu-Yin Hung & John Glascock, 2008. "Momentum Profitability and Market Trend: Evidence from REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 51-69, July.
- repec:bor:bistre:v:17:y:2017:i:4:p:199-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arjun Chatrath & Rohan A. Christie-David & Sanjay Ramchander, 2012. "Public Information, REIT Responses, Size, Leverage, and Focus," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 34(4), pages 463-514.
- Eva Steiner & Jamie Alcock, 2011. "New Evidence on asymmetric dependence in the returns from U.S. Real Estate Estate Investment Trusts," ERES eres2011_161, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:57:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9562-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:28:y:2004:i:4:p:339-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.