"Location, Location, Location!" The Price Gradient for Vacant Urban Land: New York, 1835 to 1900
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2017.
"Accessibility dynamics and location premia: Do land values follow accessibility changes?,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(2), pages 364-381, February.
- Michael Iacono & David Levinson, 2011. "Accessibility Dynamics and Location Premia: Do Land Values Follow Accessibility Changes?," Working Papers 000087, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, 2012. "A tractable circular city model with an application to the effects of development constraints on land rents," Working Papers 12-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011.
"Fifty years of urban accessibility: The impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 77-88, March.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011. "Fifty years of urban accessibility: the impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Siodla, James, 2015. "Razing San Francisco: The 1906 disaster as a natural experiment in urban redevelopment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 48-61.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2010. "Issues In Spatial Data Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 119-141.
- Jenny Schuetz & Arturo Gonzalez & Jeff Larrimore & Ellen A. Merry & Barbara J. Robles, 2017. "Are Central Cities Poor and Non-White?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-031, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tse, Chung Yi & Chan, Alex W. H., 2003. "Estimating the commuting cost and commuting time property price gradients," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 745-767, October.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2009. "Looming stations: Valuing transport innovations in historical context," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 97-99, October.
- Tom Nicholas & Anna Scherbina, 2013. "Real Estate Prices During the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 278-309, June.
- Barr, Jason & Cohen, Jeffrey P., 2014. "The floor area ratio gradient: New York City, 1890–2009," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 110-119.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- William C. Wheaton & Mark S. Baranski & Cesarina A. Templeton, 2009. "100 Years of Commercial Real Estate Prices in Manhattan," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 69-83.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2013. "A Nation Of Gamblers: Real Estate Speculation And American History," NBER Working Papers 18825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:16:y:1998:i:2:p:151-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.