Evaluating the Usefulness of the American Housing Survey for Creating House Price Indices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 14 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (Jan.-March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11146/PS2|
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Farooque, Omar, 2013.
"Interjurisdictional housing prices and spatial amenities: Which measures of housing prices reflect local public goods?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 635-648.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Omar Farooque, 2012. "Interjurisdictional Housing Prices and Spatial Amenities: Which Measures of Housing Prices Reflect Local Public Goods?," NBER Working Papers 17809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clapp, John M. & Nanda, Anupam & Ross, Stephen L., 2008. "Which school attributes matter? The influence of school district performance and demographic composition on property values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 451-466, March.
- John M. Clapp & Anupam Nanda & Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "Which School Attributes Matter? The Influence of School District Performance and Demographic Composition on Property Values," Working papers 2005-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Crane, Randall, 2007. "Is There a Quiet Revolution in Women's Travel? Revisiting the Gender Gap in Commuting," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8nj9n8nb, University of California Transportation Center.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman, 2013. "Measuring the external benefits of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 57-67.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2012. "Private residential price indices in Singapore: A matching approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 485-494.
- Steffen Sebastian & R. Maurer & Martin Pitzer, 2001. "Construction of a transaction based price index for the Paris housing market," ERES eres2001_276, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008. "Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 229-252, January.
- Yannis M Ioannides & Jeffrey E Zabel, 2002. "Interactions, Neighborhood Selection, and Housing Demand," Working Papers 02-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2002. "Interaction, Neighborhood Selection and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0208, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Jing Wu & Yongheng Deng & Hongyu Liu, 2014. "House Price Index Construction in the Nascent Housing Market: The Case of China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 522-545, April.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Nicholas Longford, 2009. "A house price index defined in the potential outcomes framework," Economics Working Papers 1175, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ho, Sa Chau & Hite, Diane, 2004. "Economic Impact Of Environmental Health Risks On House Values In Southeast Region: A County-Level Analysis," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19921, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Downes, Thomas A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2002. "The impact of school characteristics on house prices: Chicago 1987-1991," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Chung, Il Hwan, 2015. "School choice, housing prices, and residential sorting: Empirical evidence from inter-and intra-district choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 39-49.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:14:y:1997:i:1-2:p:189-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed