Area-to-point Kriging with inequality-type data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Wang & Yang Wang & Hui Zeng, 2016. "A geostatistical approach to the change-of-support problem and variable-support data fusion in spatial analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 45-66, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSpline interpolation; Quadratic programming; Coherence; Downscaling; C51; C61; C0; C13;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:8:y:2006:i:4:p:357-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .