What is the difference between two maps? A remote senser’s view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Batty, 2005. "Agents, cells, and cities: new representational models for simulating multiscale urban dynamics," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 37(8), pages 1373-1394, August.
- Nigel Gilbert & Pietro Terna, 2000. "How to build and use agent-based models in social science," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Arika Ligmann-Zielinska & Piotr Jankowski, 2007. "Agent-based models as laboratories for spatially explicit planning policies," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(2), pages 316-335, March.
- Itzhak Benenson & Itzhak Omer & Erez Hatna, 2002. "Entity-based modeling of urban residential dynamics: the case of Yaffo, Tel Aviv," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 491-512, July.
- Daniel G. Brown & Rick Riolo & Derek T. Robinson & Michael North & William Rand, 2005. "Spatial process and data models: Toward integration of agent-based models and GIS," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, pages 25-47.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:203:y:2007:i:3:p:312-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- Verda Kocabas & Suzana Dragicevic, 2009. "Agent-based model validation using Bayesian networks and vector spatial data," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 787-801, September.
- Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Brijs, Tom & Vanhoof, Koen & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2006. "Integrating Bayesian networks and decision trees in a sequential rule-based transportation model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 16-34, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:261-262:y:2013:i::p:32-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccuracy; Agreement; Mutual information; Classification; Kappa coefficient; Confusion matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:8:y:2006:i:2:p:119-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.