Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization for landscape system design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem Loonen & Peter S C Heuberger & Aldrik H Bakema & Paul Schot, 2007. "Improving the spatial coherence of nature areas using genetic algorithms," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(2), pages 369-378, March.
- Ron Janssen & Marjan van Herwijnen & Theodor J Stewart & Jeroen C J H Aerts, 2008. "Multiobjective decision support for land-use planning," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(4), pages 740-756, July.
- Timothy Matisziw & Alan Murray, 2006. "Promoting species persistence through spatial association optimization in nature reserve design," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, pages 289-305.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary Multi-objective Optimization; Landscape design; C61; R14; Q57; Q01;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:13:y:2011:i:3:p:299-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.