Delegating Infrastructure Projects with Open Access
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Keizo Mizuno & Testuya Shinkai, 2006. "Delegating Infrastructure Projects with Open Access," Discussion Paper Series 28, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Bloch, 1995. "Endogenous Structures of Association in Oligopolies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(3), pages 537-556, Autumn.
- Okada, Akira, 1996. "A Noncooperative Coalitional Bargaining Game with Random Proposers," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 97-108, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Access Charge, Vertical Separation, and Lobbying," Discussion Papers 2009-11, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2009.
"The Global Natural Gas Market: Will Transport Cost Reductions Lead to Lower Prices?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 17-40.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl & Eirik Lund Sagen, 2007. "The Global Natural Gas Market. Will transport cost reductions lead to lower prices?," Discussion Papers 523, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Regulated Input Price, Vertical Separation, and Leadership in Free Entry Markets," ISER Discussion Paper 0853, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork infrastructure; coalition; access charge; delegation; L13; L22; L43; L90;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:88:y:2006:i:3:p:243-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.