Revisiting tax subsidies for cultural institutions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:301:p:302-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marriott, Lisa, 2010. "The Science of Taxing the Arts," Working Paper Series 4041, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- John O'Hagan, 2011. "Tax Concessions," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 57 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTax expenditures; Public funding for the arts; H24; Z11;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:275-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .