Institutional Economics and the Formation of Preferences. The Advent of Pop Music
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohm, Peter, 1972. "Estimating demand for public goods: An experiment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 111-130.
- Trine Hansen, 1997. "The Willingness-to-Pay for the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen as a Public Good," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John C. Whitehead, 1998.
"Contingent Valuation of Quasi-Public Goods: Validity, Reliability, and Application To Valuing a Historic Site,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 26(2), pages 137-154, March.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John C. Whitehead, "undated". "Contingent Valuation of Quasi-Public Goods: Validity, Reliability, and Application to Valuing a Historic Site," Working Papers 9614, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- P Foley, 1991. "The impact of the World Student Games on Sheffield," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Richard T. Carson & Nicholas E. Flores & Kerry M. Martin & Jennifer L. Wright, 1996.
"Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 80-99.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Martin, Kerry M. & Wright, Jennifer L., 1995. "Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148793, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anthony Boardman & Shaun Hargreaves-Heap, 1999. "Network Externalities and Government Restrictions on Satellite Broadcasting of Key Sporting Events," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(3), pages 165-179, August.
- Brouwer, Roy & Slangen, Louis H G, 1998. "Contingent Valuation of the Public Benefits of Agricultural Wildlife Management: The Case of Dutch Peat Meadow Land," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 53-72.
- Ricardo Gazel & R. Schwer, 1997. "Beyond Rock and Roll: The Economic Impact of the Grateful Dead on a Local Economy," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 21(1), pages 41-55, March.
- John Madden & Matthew Crowe, 1998. "Estimating the economic impact of the Sydney Olympic Games," ERSA conference papers ersa98p498, European Regional Science Association.
- Franco Papandrea, 1999. "Willingness to Pay for Domestic Television Programming," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 23(3), pages 147-164, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brinja Meiseberg, 2014. "Trust the artist versus trust the tale: performance implications of talent and self-marketing in folk music," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 9-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:30:y:2006:i:1:p:85-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.