The Ethics of Business in Wartime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Waples & Alison Antes & Stephen Murphy & Shane Connelly & Michael Mumford, 2009. "A Meta-Analytic Investigation of Business Ethics Instruction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 133-151.
- Andreas Chatzidakis & Minas Kastanakis & Anastasia Stathopoulou, 2016.
"Socio-Cognitive Determinants of Consumers’ Support for the Fair Trade Movement,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, pages 95-109.
- Derek Dalton & Marc Ortegren, 2011. "Gender Differences in Ethics Research: The Importance of Controlling for the Social Desirability Response Bias," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 73-93.
- Mario Fernando & Shyamali Dharmage & Shamika Almeida, 2008. "Ethical Ideologies of Senior Australian Managers: An Empirical Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 145-155.
- Dreber, Anna & Johannesson, Magnus, 2008. "Gender differences in deception," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 197-199, April.
- Robin, Donald & Babin, Laurie, 1997. "Making Sense of The Research on Gender and Ethics in Business: A Critical Analysis and Extension," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 61-90, October.
- Sean Valentine & Terri Rittenburg, 2007. "The Ethical Decision Making of Men and Women Executives in International Business Situations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 125-134.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Just war theory; Discrimination; Contribution; Intention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:1:p:61-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .