Developing Responsible Leaders: The University at the Service of the Person
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katherine Rankin, 2002. "Social Capital, Microfinance, and the Politics of Development," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-24.
- Marek Hudon, 2009. "Should Access to Credit be a Right?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 17-28, January.
- Francesc Prior & Antonio Argandoña, 2009. "Best Practices in Credit Accessibility and Corporate Social Responsibility in Financial Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 251-265, April.
- Arvind Ashta & Marek Hudon, 2009. "To whom should we be fair? Ethical issues in Balancing Stakeholder Interests from Banco Compartamos Case Study," Working Papers CEB 09-036.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolors Setó-Pamies & Eleni Papaoikonomou, 2016. "A Multi-level Perspective for the Integration of Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability (ECSRS) in Management Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 523-538, July.
- Guénola Nonet & Kerul Kassel & Lucas Meijs, 2016. "Understanding Responsible Management: Emerging Themes and Variations from European Business School Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(4), pages 717-736, December.
- Paul Hibbert & Ann Cunliffe, 2015. "Responsible Management: Engaging Moral Reflexive Practice Through Threshold Concepts," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 177-188, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAnthropology; Clinical education; Faculty of law; Leadership; Mentorship; Philosophy; Service learning; Subsidiarity; University; Values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:131-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .