International oil price changes: impact of oil prices on growth and inflation in the EU/OECD
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2006.
"Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem,"
NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER-EASE, Volume 15, pages 131-202
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2004. "Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem," NBER Working Papers 10878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Yabu, Tomoyoshi, 2007.
"What prompts Japan to intervene in the Forex market? A new approach to a reaction function,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 193-212, March.
- Takatoshi Ito & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2004. "What Prompts Japan to Intervene in the Forex Market? A New Approach to a Reaction Function," NBER Working Papers 10456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn Dominguez & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1990. "Does Foreign Exchange Intervention Work?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Pereira & Rui Pereira, 2013.
"Fossil fuel prices and the economic and budgetary challenges of a small energy-importing economy: the case of Portugal,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 12(3), pages 181-214, December.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Prices and the Economic and Budgetary Challenges of a Small Energy-Importing Economy: The Case of Portugal," Working Papers 115, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Pereira, Alfredo M. & Pereira, Rui M., 2014.
"On the environmental, economic and budgetary impacts of fossil fuel prices: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of the Portuguese case,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 248-261.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2011. "On the environmental, economic and budgetary impacts of fossil fuel prices: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of the Portuguese case," Working Papers 110, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Wu, Man-Hwa & Ni, Yen-Sen, 2011. "The effects of oil prices on inflation, interest rates and money," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4158-4164.
- Adam, P. & Rianse, U. & Harafah, Ä¹. M. & Cahyono, E. & Rafiy, M., 2016. "A Model of the Dynamics of the Effect of World Crude Oil Price and World Rice Price on Indonesiaâ€™s Inflation Rate," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(1), March.
- Romain Duval & Lukas Vogel, 2012.
"How Do Nominal and Real Rigidities Interact? A Tale of the Second Best,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(7), pages 1455-1474, October.
- Duval, Romain & Vogel, Lukas, 2007. "How do nominal and real rigidities interact? A tale of the second best," MPRA Paper 7282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Albuquerque, Pedro H. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "The effect of oil price on China's exports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 793-805.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"The Effects of Oil Prices On Inflation and Growth: Time Series Analysis In Turkish Economy For 1988:01-2013:04 Period,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 29-36.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "The Effects of Oil Prices On Inflation and Growth: Time Series Analysis In Turkish Economy For 1988:01-2013:04 Period," MPRA Paper 55704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Xiaolan & Kaplinsky, Raphael & Zhang, Jing, 2012. "The Impact of China on Low and Middle Income Countries’ Export Prices in Industrial-Country Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1483-1496.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2006. "Marktwirtschaftliche Perspektiven der Energiepolitik in der EU: Ziele, Probleme, Politikoptionen," EIIW Discussion paper disbei148, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Marcelo Sánchez, 2011. "Oil shocks and endogenous markups: results from an estimated euro area DSGE model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 247-273, September.
- Solaymani, Saeed & Kari, Fatimah, 2013. "Environmental and economic effects of high petroleum prices on transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 435-441.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2008. "Portfoliomodell und langfristiges Wachstum: Neue Makroperspektiven," EIIW Discussion paper disbei157, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Weijermars, Ruud, 2009. "Accelerating the three dimensions of E&P clockspeed - A novel strategy for optimizing utility in the Oil & Gas industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2222-2243.
- Romain Duval & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Rigidities and the Conduct of Monetary Policy: Some Lessons from a New Keynesian Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 603, OECD Publishing.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Oil shocks and endogenous markups: results from an estimated euro area DSGE model," Working Paper Series 860, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic models; supply shock; monetary policy; E17; E23; E52; F43;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:2:y:2005:i:1:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .