International oil price changes: impact of oil prices on growth and inflation in the EU/OECD
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:177-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Pereira & Rui Pereira, 2013.
"Fossil fuel prices and the economic and budgetary challenges of a small energy-importing economy: the case of Portugal,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 12(3), pages 181-214, December.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Prices and the Economic and Budgetary Challenges of a Small Energy-Importing Economy: The Case of Portugal," Working Papers 115, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Solaymani, Saeed & Kari, Fatimah, 2013. "Environmental and economic effects of high petroleum prices on transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 435-441.
- Pereira, Alfredo M. & Pereira, Rui M., 2014.
"On the environmental, economic and budgetary impacts of fossil fuel prices: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of the Portuguese case,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 248-261.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2011. "On the environmental, economic and budgetary impacts of fossil fuel prices: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of the Portuguese case," Working Papers 110, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2008. "Portfoliomodell und langfristiges Wachstum: Neue Makroperspektiven," EIIW Discussion paper disbei157, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Weijermars, Ruud, 2009. "Accelerating the three dimensions of E&P clockspeed - A novel strategy for optimizing utility in the Oil & Gas industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2222-2243, October.
- Romain Duval & Lukas Vogel, 2012.
"How Do Nominal and Real Rigidities Interact? A Tale of the Second Best,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(7), pages 1455-1474, October.
- Duval, Romain & Vogel, Lukas, 2007. "How do nominal and real rigidities interact? A tale of the second best," MPRA Paper 7282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Man-Hwa & Ni, Yen-Sen, 2011. "The effects of oil prices on inflation, interest rates and money," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4158-4164.
- Romain Duval & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Rigidities and the Conduct of Monetary Policy: Some Lessons from a New Keynesian Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 603, OECD Publishing.
- Adam, P. & Rianse, U. & Harafah, Ä¹. M. & Cahyono, E. & Rafiy, M., 2016. "A Model of the Dynamics of the Effect of World Crude Oil Price and World Rice Price on Indonesiaâ€™s Inflation Rate," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(1), March.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Albuquerque, Pedro H. & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2009. "The effect of oil price on China's exports," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 793-805, December.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Oil shocks and endogenous markups: results from an estimated euro area DSGE model," Working Paper Series 860, European Central Bank.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"The Effects of Oil Prices On Inflation and Growth: Time Series Analysis In Turkish Economy For 1988:01-2013:04 Period,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 29-36.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "The Effects of Oil Prices On Inflation and Growth: Time Series Analysis In Turkish Economy For 1988:01-2013:04 Period," MPRA Paper 55704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Xiaolan & Kaplinsky, Raphael & Zhang, Jing, 2012. "The Impact of China on Low and Middle Income Countries’ Export Prices in Industrial-Country Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1483-1496.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2006. "Marktwirtschaftliche Perspektiven der Energiepolitik in der EU: Ziele, Probleme, Politikoptionen," EIIW Discussion paper disbei148, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Marcelo Sánchez, 2011. "Oil shocks and endogenous markups: results from an estimated euro area DSGE model," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 247-273, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic models; supply shock; monetary policy; E17; E23; E52; F43;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:2:y:2005:i:1:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.