Heterogeneity in Financial Market Participation: Appraising its Implications for the C-CAPM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2011.
"Intertemporal consumption choices, transaction costs and limited participation in financial markets: reconciling data and theory,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 322-343, March.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2006. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation to Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," NBER Working Papers 12412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation in Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," Discussion Papers 1_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Monica Paiella, 2007. "Intertemporal Consumption Choices, Transaction Costs and Limited Participation in Financial Markets: Reconciling Data and Theory," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 620, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2005.
"Awareness and Stock Market Participation,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 9(4), pages 537-567.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2003. "Awareness and Stock Market Participation," CSEF Working Papers 110, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Jun 2004.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2005. "Awareness and stock market participation," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2004. "Awareness and Stock Market Participation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazufumi Yamana, "undated". "Structural Household Finance," Discussion papers ron279, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:eurfin:v:8:y:2004:i:3:p:445-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.