Context and the VSL: Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Alberini & Milan Šcasný, 2010. "Context and the VSL: Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsVSL; Conjoint choice experiments; Mortality risk reductions; Cost-benefit analysis; Forced choice questions; I18; J17; K32; Q51;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:49:y:2011:i:4:p:511-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .