Productivity, Employment and Labor Demand in Polish Industry in the 1980s: Some Preliminary Results from Enterprise-Level Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2000.
"Tenures That Shook the World: Worker Turnover in Russia, Poland, and Britain,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 639-664, December.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 1999. "Tenures that Shook the World: Worker Turnover in Russia, Poland and Britain," CERT Discussion Papers 9909, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 1999. "Tenures that Shook the World: Worker Turnover in Russia, Poland and Britain," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 160, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2000. "Tenures that shook the world: Worker Turnover in Russia, Poland and Britain," LICOS Discussion Papers 9500, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2000. "Tenures that shook the world: worker turnover in Russia, Poland and Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20186, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1999. "Tenures that Shook the World: Worker Turnover in Russia, Poland and Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 90, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2000. "Tenures that Shook the World: Worker Turnover in Russia, Poland and Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0459, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Konings, Jozef & Lehmann, Hartmut & Schaffer, Mark E., 1996. "Job creation and job destruction in a transition economy: Ownership, firm size, and gross job flows in Polish manufacturing 1988-1991," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 299-317, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:28:y:1995:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.