I did not call him “Fritz”: Personal recollections of Professor F. A. v. Hayek
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen & Jurgen von Hagen, 1996. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Is There a Tradeoff between Federalism and Budgetary Restrictions?," NBER Working Papers 5517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1995. "Restraining Yourself: The Implications of Fiscal Rules for Economic Stabilization," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 32-48, March.
- Molero, Juan Carlos, 2003.
"La Posición De Los Distintos Partidos Políticos Respecto A La Nueva Ley General De Estabilidad Presupuestaria: Su Influjo En Los Niveles Subcentrales De Gobierno
[The Position Of Different Politica," MPRA Paper 8072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Molero, Juan Carlos, 2001. "Analysis Of The Decentralization Of Public Spending In Spain," MPRA Paper 8056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molero, Juan Carlos, 2002.
"Gasto Público y Federalismo Fiscal en España. Período 1984-1998
[Public Spending and Fiscal Federalism in Spain. Period 1984-1998]," MPRA Paper 8098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vatter, Adrian & Freitag, Markus, 2007. "The Contradictory Effects of Consensus Democracy on the Size of Government: Evidence from the Swiss Cantons," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 359-367, April.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Francesc Pujol, 2009. "Measuring US Presidents Political Commitment for Fiscal Discipline between 1920 and 2008," Faculty Working Papers 01/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Klaus krippendorff, 2004. "Measuring the Reliability of Qualitative Text Analysis Data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(6), pages 787-800, December.
- Bel, Germa, 2003. "Confidence building and politics in privatization: some evidence from Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 9-16, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:3:y:1992:i:2:p:129-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.