On the evaluation of power in parliaments and government formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nicola G. Andjiga & Daoud Badirou & Boniface Mbih, 2007. "On the evaluation of power in parliaments and government formation," Post-Print halshs-00152343, HAL.
- Nicolas Andjiga & Daoud Badirou & Boniface Mbih, 2007. "On the evaluation of power in Parliaments and government formation," Post-Print halshs-00282225, HAL.
- Nicolas G Andjiga & Daoud Badirou & Boniface Mbih, 2006. "On the evaluation of power in Parliaments and government formation," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200618, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peart, Sandra J. & Levy, David M., 2008. "Darwin's unpublished letter at the Bradlaugh-Besant trial: A question of divided expert judgment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 343-353, June.
- Sandra Peart & David Levy, 2008. "Discussion, construction and evolution: Mill, Buchanan and Hayek on the constitutional order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Thomas C. Leonard, 2005. "Regulating Women's Work," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 757-791, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPower indices; Parliamentary method; Core; Coalition formation; C71;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:18:y:2007:i:2:p:69-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.