Erratum to: An Investigation into the Use of Intelligent Systems for Currency Trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2008.
"Estimation of k-factor GIGARCH process : a Monte Carlo study,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Diongue Abdou Ka & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Estimation of k-Factor Gigarch Process: A Monte Carlo Study," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00375758, HAL.
- Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Estimation of k-factor GIGARCH process : a Monte Carlo study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Boubaker Heni & Boutahar Mohamed, 2011. "A wavelet-based approach for modelling exchange rates," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(2), pages 201-220, June.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Pena D. & Rodriguez J., 2002. "A Powerful Portmanteau Test of Lack of Fit for Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 601-610, June.
- Heni Boubaker & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2013.
"Estimating the Long-Memory Parameter in Nonstationary Processes Using Wavelets,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 291-306, October.
- Heni Boubaker & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2013. "Estimating the Long-Memory Parameter in Nonstationary Processes Using Wavelets," Post-Print hal-01498239, HAL.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0416-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2017.
"Let the data do the talking: Empirical modelling of survey-based expectations by means of genetic programming,"
IREA Working Papers
201711, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2017. "“Let the data do the talking: Empirical modelling of survey-based expectations by means of genetic programming”," AQR Working Papers 201706, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2017.
- Georgios Vasilakis & Konstantinos Theofilatos & Efstratios Georgopoulos & Andreas Karathanasopoulos & Spiros Likothanassis, 2013. "A Genetic Programming Approach for EUR/USD Exchange Rate Forecasting and Trading," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 415-431, December.
- Leoni Eleni Oikonomikou, 2016. "Comparing the market risk premia forecasts in JSE and NYSE equity markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 203, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:38:y:2011:i:2:p:205-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.