An Introduction to Simulated Annealing Algorithms for the Computation of Economic Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Postiglione & M. Andreano & Roberto Benedetti, 2013. "Using Constrained Optimization for the Identification of Convergence Clubs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 151-174, August.
- Creel, Michael & Kristensen, Dennis, 2016.
"On selection of statistics for approximate Bayesian computing (or the method of simulated moments),"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 99-114.
- Michael Creel & Dennis Kristensen, 2015. "On Selection of Statistics for Approximate Bayesian Computing or the Method of Simulated Moments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 950.15, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 27 Feb 2015.
- Christopher Garcia, 2016. "Winner Determination Algorithms for Combinatorial Auctions with Sub-cardinality Constraints," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 47(3), pages 401-421, March.
- Roger A. McCain, 2000. "Road Rage: Imitative Learning Of Self-Destructive Behavior In An Agent-Based Simulation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 270, Society for Computational Economics.
- Grohall, Guenther & Jung, Juergen, 2003. "Multiple Objective Step Function Maximization with Genetic Algorithms and Simulated Annealing," Economics Series 141, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:151-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .