Computing 3SLS Solutions of Simultaneous Equation Models with a Possible Singular Variance-Covariance Matrix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Erricos J. Kontoghiorghes, "undated". "Computing 3SLS Solutions of Simultaneous Equation Models with Possible Singular Variance-Covariance Matrix," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _032, Society for Computational Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kontoghiorghes, E. J. & Clarke, M. R. B., 1995. "An alternative approach for the numerical solution of seemingly unrelated regression equations models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-377, April.
- Court, R H, 1974. "Three Stage Least Squares and Some Extensions where the Structural Disturbance Covariance Matrix May Be Singular," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 547-558, May.
- Dent, Warren, 1976. "Information and computation in simultaneous equations estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 89-95, February.
- Belsley, David A, 1992. "Paring 3SLS Calculations Down to Manageable Proportions," Computer Science in Economics & Management, Kluwer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 157-169, August.
- Jennings, L. S., 1980. "Simultaneous equations estimation : Computational aspects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
- Narayanan, R, 1969. "Computation of Zellner-Theil's Three Stage Least Squares Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 298-306, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9595-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Foschi, Paolo & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "Estimating seemingly unrelated regression models with vector autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 27-44, October.
- Foschi, Paolo & Belsley, David A. & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "A comparative study of algorithms for solving seemingly unrelated regressions models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 3-35, October.
- Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J. & Gilli, Manfred & Winker, Peter, 2008. "An efficient branch-and-bound strategy for subset vector autoregressive model selection," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1949-1963, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:10:y:1997:i:3:p:231-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .